2nd round decisions

They say they’ll send out decisions by the end of March, but how soon do they actually start sending them out? Is it unheard of to receive decisions as soon as mid-late February?

There is no way to know for sure unless someone who applied in the second notification period posts, but my guess is decisions could be released shortly after January 31.

My dd applied in October and still is in the evaluation stage so they haven’t even finished decisions from first round.

I also have yet to hear back as a first round applicant

Same ^^^ Be prepared to hunker down and wait ( I applied 10/30 and still haven’t heard)

My d applied 10/18, did not hear anything yet.

Any other opinions on this? Has anyone been following past year admissions cycles to know whether a second round applicant can possibly receive a decision in February?

Back in 2012, my daughter applied Jan 17 and heard Feb 2 or 3. No idea if that’s still the case.

@ncny215‌, interesting! What were her stats and decision? Was she in state?

OOS (NY) 3.87 GPA, IB classes, 23 ACT. Accepted. Just goes to show you that UW can be very holistic as they saw beyond her test scores.

With that ACT and being out of state, it’s quite impressive that she got accepted so early!