6-semester-hour sequence in either literature or history

<p>thanks. I think I get it now.</p>

<p>It is somewhat confusing, what seems should be fine arts is not, like band or in DSs case, any of his studio art courses (drawing 1, 2 and figure drawing.) How these are not fine arts but the honors photography course is is beyond me.</p>

<p>anyone know which is easiest- Lit vs Hi- my S doesn’t really like either and we 've heard that HI is really hard-some take it at CC here in May… I assume taking the lowest level Lit is safest…</p>

<p>The way it was explained to us, unless you have the AP credit everyone had to take at least 3 hours of English and 3 hours of History from the choices above, and then an additional 3 hours in either to complete the sequence.</p>

<p>My daughter was advised to take one of the English and one of the History and then decide which she likes better (or in her case, which she despises least) and then take the additional course to complete the sequence for the one she liked better.</p>

<p>Lit will not be easy, even if it’s “lower level”. Does your son like to read, and then write well about it? </p>

<p>I guess it will depend your child’s strengths as to whether History or Lit would be easier.</p>

<p>I started reading this thread and got all excited thinking NJ was back. Then I saw the date. : (</p>

<p>My D took literature last semester and didn’t think it was hard at all. She never cared for English in HS, either. I don’t think they had to write much at all. I guess a lot depends on the teacher.</p>

<p>Beth’s mom- who did your D have? Not sure S wants to take HI this summer and it’s 8-4:30 for 1 week- seems like way too much for one week</p>