A foot of snow and counting!

<p>This is crazy. My son reminded me that this time next year he will only be looking at pictures of this much snow. It is beautiful though. They are calling this Storm Nemo. Wasn’t Nemo a nice little orange fish.</p>

<p>Stay safe and warm!</p>

<p>Thanks Cuttlefish123, we are trying.</p>

<p>NYBama- I know the feeling, we are in West Michigan and this winter is the winter that never-ends . . . should have known back in December when we had 60 degree weather one day and a snow-storm the next! I’m sure these Michigan winters had a play in my daughter’s decision to attend Bama next year!! Keep safe!</p>

<p>Yeah, what is with naming the storms all of a sudden? And Nemo??? Bizarro.</p>

<p>We got a few inches, which is more than I thought we would get last night when I went to bed. It looks really pretty. I was supposed to go downtown for a continuing legal ed seminar today, but I think I will stay home and warm. :)</p>

<p>Stay safe in New York/New England!</p>

<p>We have over a foot and it is just beautiful here this morning; especially with son digging us out, covered in snow, chortling that next year we are on our own, with Sweet Home Alabama playing on car stereo :)</p>

<p>Any @Spann followers. He retweeted a pic of H(from the back) with his Cornell sweatshirt walking the dog on the path that used to be a main road with shoulder high snow on the side.</p>

<p>Almost 30 inches here, just unbelievable, they could not clear many of the major roadways because of stranded cars and drivers. Yuck, just yuck…</p>

<p>We have about 20 inches last I heard here in Rhode Island. The drifts in places are 3+ feet! It makes it very hard to clear the driveway. My main shoveler is sitting nice and comfy at UA probably glad he won’t have to do it.</p>

<p>Almost 3’ here as well. Crazy. I thought I was going to have to go out one of the windows.</p>

<p>Wow. We got 18 inches. I really can’t complain compared to other regions. Our town is great with snow cleanup on the roads, you’d never know it snowed looking at the roads. Hope everyone else made out well.</p>

<p>We will be closed until tomorrow I’m sure. Now the winds have picked up again & snow is drifting back & wind chill will be single digits. There are people literally stuck in their houses with 3 feet+ of snow against both doors. If we didn’t have an attached garage we would have had to use the window.</p>

<p>Stay safe all of you who are experiencing all this snow!</p>

<p>No school until at least weds here. Official count 35". They are bringing in pay loaders, many streets are still unplowed.</p>

<p>ldinct: I saw the photo of your hubby on the James Spann feed. Cool!
Hope you are staying warm!</p>