acceptance/scholarship rescinded?

<p>(I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this) </p>

<p>I was accepted to SUNY Geneseo earlier this year. I was given the opportunity to apply for the Edgar Fellows scholarship, which I did, and I got it. </p>

<p>I'm nearing the end of my senior year and my grades this year have left a lot to be desired. When I applied to colleges, my average was an 84. This year, I have been doing badly. There are two weeks left in the year and I probably won't fail anything, but I'm doing my worst in AP Statistics, where I will most likely receive a 68 for the year. Other than that, my final grades should be consistent with what they were when I applied (I have some things to make up and hand in, and some final exams/projects that need to be done)- there will most likely be A's and B's in most subjects, a C in science (AP Environmental) and a D in Stats. This is not very different from the grades on the transcript I applied with (the only really impressive thing about my transcript was my SAT scores).</p>

<p>I'm very, very worried, although there's not really much I can do about it at this late date, and I just want to know if I'm likely to be rejected or lose the scholarship.</p>