Acceptance to Bloomsburg Nursing and my chances??? help

Okay so bloomsburg is my number 1 option. They have a highly rated program along with a high pass rates. I know many people there and I really want to go. I have a GPA of a 3.47 and an SAT of a 1070 but i plan to take my ACTs next week. Will they look at more then just numbers? because overall I have a lot of extra curriculars and i volunteer at a hospital etc. I’ve been emailing an admission councilor but she has not been much help. Has anyone went there and then transfered into their nursing program? If you did get in, what were your scores and GPA. I really love it there and I wish there was more I could do because I am not a good standardize test taker. I am hoping to get at least a 25 on my ACT, will that help me?

Thank you

Just make sure you apply to plenty of other programs, because Bloomsburg is competitive. As of 3 years ago, they said they would not accept any nursing applications after a certain date (I think it was November 1???).

Also, keep in mind that some colleges maintain high RN certification pass rates by being very tough on who they allow to take the test. I believe Bloomsburg has an extensive pre-testing process.