Is it too late? Advice needed! :)

Hi everyone. As you can tell I’m new here, but I need some advice. I applied to east stroudsburg university for their nursing program. I applied too late( late November ) and I got in undecided. I also applied to Bloomsburg university for their nursing program, but I found out yesterday that they would give me two options which were 1. Keep my nursing application for march when they will decide if they will offer admission ( if there are available spaces and not everyone who was offered admission enrolled) or 2. If I want to change my major I am unsure at this point of what I should with that but here is the main question I have : is it too late to find and apply to other nursing schools in the northeast area? I wish I would have applied to more , but I was only about 80% sure until recently when. My dad was hospitalized and while I was there I just spent a lot of time observing what the nurses were doing . I asked questions about how their job is etc. and I realized that i I now know that I definitely want to major in nursing. The question is it too late? By the way here are my stats if that would help: I’m a senior in high school my gpa is a 3.65 I don’t take any ap or honors courses but I have improved a lot over junior year. Freshman year gpa: 3.65 sophomore 3.48 junior : 3.84 senior : so far I have a 4.0 my sats are : 1200 ( on the new ) math: 540 reading : 660 any advice would be appreciated and if anyone could recommend options that would be great! Thanks :slight_smile:

I would put in some more applications ASAP to some of the less selective direct entry nursing programs to try to keep your options open. Some of the more popular nursing programs are mostly full, but there are some that are probably still happy to accept applications. There also are a couple hospital based nursing programs left - such as at St. Lukes Bethlehem, Reading Hospital and Lancaster General Hospital (PA. College of Health Sciences). .