Acceptances?

<p>anyone know when you hear back from IWU? I had my audition today (2/23).</p>

<p>They have one more audition date March 1st. We know someone that auditioned on the 2nd and got accepted about 2 weeks later. I also saw a post for another acceptance around the same time. I heard today was completely booked so it may take longer. It's also apparent that the admissions office has to process all your paperwork and if your last name starts with a "Z" it may take longer. You probably should have asked, it's a reasonable question.</p>

<p>There was a small info session, but the MT students weren't able to ask questions because we were quickly whisked away to the dance audition portion. thanks for the guesstimate</p>

<p>now that auditions are done letters should start to come in the next few weeks. Good Luck to everyone and i hope all your auditions went/are going well!</p>

<p>has anyone heard anything yet?</p>

<p>According to the "Acceptances - HS Class Of 2008 - By School" thread, music_darling08 (MT), MTDad777 D (MT) say they have been accepted</p>

<p>I know music darling heard shortly after her audition.</p>

<p>AZKMom - we auditioned on the Feb 2nd and heard on the 18th, I think the letter was dated the 15th. It was fast. There's a lot of paperwork and it can take time to get through admissions, hang in there!</p>

<p>i got my letter today. a big fat "Nope"</p>

<p>IWU BFA MT acceptances trickle out between Feb. and May.</p>