Accepted i need alot of help! :D

<p>^ False. Freshmen CANNOT get into Cary Suites, they get into Cary’s regular rooms. The main building overlooking Stadium Ave. is where the freshmen are at. The Suites are the ones that are behind it, so the ones that overlook Ross-Ade Stadium. Just looking at the windows from outside should show a difference actually. Hillenbrand also has only ONE floor available to freshmen since it’s an upperclassmen dorm.</p>

<p>you guys are freaking me out, id love to live in a peacefull place were i can study properly</p>

<p>When your surrounded by cornfields it will be a peaceful place. Purdue has a lot of places to study at so no worries about that. When it’s nice outside the best place to study is the fountain in front of Beering Hall imo since they have picnic tables set up.</p>

<p>accepted engineering : )</p>

<p>congratulations!</p>

<p>@furkank…
What were your SAT 1 scores?
No offense but i would love to know…</p>

<p>Reasoning: V-480 M-750</p>

<p>MathIIC-760 Physics-710 </p>

<p>English is my third language. : )</p>

<p>I remember I commented on your stats. If you can’t get in, I’ll really be surprised. Purdue has some tolerance for people with low critical reading scores as long as they’re internationals. So I think you’re ok.</p>

<p>Look at my case—> I haven’t had the chance to learn English in high school and I learned this much English just in a year, so while most really don’t care how fast you can learn a language, schools like Purdue gives you a chance. I’ll probably get rejected from many schools due to my low critical reading score but come on, there was a single language offered in my high school, and I did my job quite good and learned it well. It’s not my fault that they didn’t teach us English and apparently I struggled hard to learn this language by myself, so somebody has to appreciate that. For this matter, I’m really thankful to Purdue University because they simply offered me an opportunity to be in one of the best engineering schools in this country. </p>

<p>By the way, I also feel like Purdue is putting lots of emphasis on sports, such as football and soccer. I kind of accepted to play soccer there since I’ve been already playing for over 10 years. This might be another factor that helped me get in.</p>

<p>got the acceptance from pennstate, and i guess i got postphoned from minnesota stil waiting for urbana and wisconsin</p>

<p>anil,</p>

<p>for engineering I would choose between Illinois and Purdue.</p>

<p>@baseballnerd
thanks for the advice, i was confused about the selections</p>

<p>I agree. Unless finances matter I would say Minnesota but if it doesn’t I’d recommend Purdue/Illinois then Wisconsin then Minnesota.</p>

<p>guys i guess i`ll not be studing at purdue, ill try to get into a uni in canada or england, i guy i knew went to purdue and he is extremely bright, but he struggles alot and doenst recommend it for me(personally)
so i decided not to study there, god im very confused.
im not a very hard working student and he told me that i need to study atleast 3/4 everyday inorder to be in track with the studies, i cant really do that, i know most universities require hard work but purdue is different</p>

<p>thanks for all your help</p>

<p>cheers</p>

<p>god i hate this OCD attack, im just changing my mind constatnly, what do you guys think about pennstate compared to purdue, im not a super minded hard working guy. an indian guy told me thati was pretty good in penn.
idk if i cant transform to a super hard wokring guy and accept the offer from purdue. need to see an educational advisor but i cant find any around my community</p>

<p>College is hard work. Anywhere. If you don’t want to study hard, and 3-4 hours of homework after class is typical, then you should save your family’s money, and start looking for a job. You need to work hard, by the way, on the job too. Good luck.</p>

<p>thanks alot, it is hard work everywhere and i hate it :S</p>

<p>Welcome to college my friend. I agree with Balthezar on that one, if you don’t feel committed to study when you get here then you might as well not come here to study and save your parent’s money. I’m sure the rigorness of classes would be somewhat equivalent between Purdue and Penn. State.</p>

<p>Welcome to college? Welcome to life pal. If you’re smart and work hard, you’ll do well in life. If you’re not intellectually talanted, and you work hard, you’ll do well in life. If you don’t want to work hard…you’re screwed.</p>

<p>well said so true, it all depends on who you are, look at bill gates, he became successfull with his own hard work</p>