Accepted into the Spring Term

Hi, everyone!

I was recently accepted into the University of Miami for the spring term. This was a bit of a bummer because I don’t want to fall behind.

What can I do to make sure that I enter spring term without missing a whole semester? Maybe ask if I can do a study abroad program? Or what courses would I have to take to catch up?

Anyone else in the same dilemma?

Hi, My son was waitlisted. If you are offered admission for the spring semester are you also on the waitlist for the fall?

@rigsoinvoina Thank you for starting this thread. My son was accepted for Spring semester as well. It is a bit disappointing, but still exciting that he was admitted. I know a number of competitive schools are offering this option to admit more students when room opens up in the Spring. We have questions as well that I hope to have answered in the next few weeks I know he is planning to call admissions to discuss. Good luck to you and congratulations!

@ssalerno That’s a great idea! Calling them is the best way to figure stuff out :slight_smile: Good luck to both of you!