Waitlisted Letter

<p>Has anyone received the letter of waitlist yet? Just curious who was offered spring admission and who wasn't?</p>

<p>On the other thread someone else (in addition to Proudparent) mentioned they were offered Spring Admission in their waitlist letter.</p>

<p>I’m still waiting to receive mine! So anxious and nervous! Sounds like UM may be offering a fair bunch Spring admission so I’m hoping I’m offered it too! I would definitely attend.</p>

<p>Same here! Hope it comes soon!</p>

<p>I was admitted to spring!</p>

<p>Congrats! Did you just get your letter?</p>

<p>Hopefully I get it soon. I really want to go to the U. If not fall admission, spring works for me too. Does anyone know how to get on the waitlist?</p>

<p>In order to get on the waitlist you must first receive your waitlist letter by mail, which will have instructions. I’m still waiting for mine… Sounds like majority of waitlisters are being offered spring admission. Hope I am too :)</p>

<p>My son was admitted for the Fall term, but he is not going. That’s one spot available. He was accepted to the Honors college at UCF and he has already paid the deposit and everything…
Good luck to you guys!</p>

<p>I just got my letter today, it stated that i had one of three options:

1. attend UM at American University in the fall and go to Miami in Spring
  2. attend somewhere else and come to UM in the Spring
  3. stay on the waitlist for fall only</p>

<p>Congratulations, Collegeiscrazy. What will you do?</p>

<p>How I think it has worked is those that originally got their waitlisted decision last Friday the 8th were all Spring admission offers. Now there are new people who are posting of receiving waitlist decisions. I think these people who have only just recieved their waitlist decision in the last few days are probably not being offered spring admission, they are only being offered a spot on the waitlist.</p>

<p>what makes you say that Jakey?</p>

<p>@proudparent I have chosen to do UM in DC. The program consists of 60 students who all live together and attend classes that are for UM students with the exception I believe of one elective. It is somewhat of a semester abroad type thing where you dont need to have transcripts sent, it is all through UM. I know that my deposit was made out to UM, and we are UM students studying at American so I am ok with that!</p>

<p>collegeiscrazy- Well by the looks of it on here everyone who was originally informed of their waitlist decision on Friday the 8th ended up being offered spring admission by regular mail. Also my friend who only just found out he was waitlisted this last Wednesday just received his snail mail instructions and it was only an offer to be on the waitlist.</p>

<p>Well then that pretty much confirms the theory that not all waitlisters were offered spring admission? Have you been notified jakey?</p>

<p>Nooo :(</p>

<p>I’m in London though so I think that’s why. I hope it gets here soon though I’m going crazy!</p>

<p>Will you consider UM in DC?</p>

<p>Yea, if I am indeed offered spring admission I’d probably do UM in DC</p>

<p>Ill be praying for you!</p>

<p>so i know they posted decisions on the portal, but when do they send the snail mail decision?</p>