ACCEPTED! Purdue Class of 2013

<p>D checked her status online tonight and saw what we believe is Purdue's offer of admission.</p>

<p>Admission Term: Fall 2009
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission - 1st Choice </p>

<p>For those still waiting, she applied on October 10th and her application was complete on October 20th, even though they did not update the 10/20 date until mid-November.</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>does it ever go into anything besides complete and ready for review?</p>

<p>Since December 5th or 6th it read:</p>

<p>Admission Term: Fall 2009
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Complete ready for review
Decision: In Committee Review</p>

<p>aaaahhhhh the suspense is killing me even more now. haha</p>

<p>Once again, cogratulations on your daughter!</p>

<p>congrats to your D JSM! Thats excellent news...Will she be attending there? Do you mind sharing her stats? My D's arent that great and Im worried she wont get accepted..she really wants to go to Purdue...</p>

<p>haha...i guess purdue is gettin more selective now or slower....when i applied 6 years ago i got my acceptance packet in a week...</p>

<p>Congratulations!!!!</p>

<p>wow there are alot of northeasterners applying to purdue now. being from NJ myself and a freshman at purdue I think purdue is getting alot of students from the northeast lately...</p>

<p>I got my decision online today. App was sent on Oct 27 and last materials received on Nov 3. Not sure if I'm going but it's in my top choices. I went to the CGT camp and got awards and I've visited. I applied as undecided because I honestly have too many interests to select then and there.</p>

<p>congrats elbie!</p>

<p>Thank you! (:</p>

<p>All my materials were in Nov 10 and still says in committee review - Purdue is my first choice. Those who have been accepted...would you mind sharing your stats?</p>

<p>applied and accepted for engineering</p>

<p>3.6 unweighted gpa
4.2 weighted
30 ACT
few extracurriculars (summer engineering internship probably helped)</p>

<p>Applied and Accepted to CLA Undecided (I think that's what it is called?)</p>

<p>3.615 GPA
26 ACT
A LOT OF EXTRACURRICULARS (I also did the Summer CGT Camp)</p>

<p>I just got my admissions packet yesterday. I'm going to do the day at Purdue thing in April but I still don't know if I'll be going to Purdue. I'm waiting on other schools.</p>

<p>Hope those from the northeast have visited purdue....</p>

<p>S admitted in early Dec. to engineering. 3.5 UW GPA, 3.67 weighted. 1280/1870 SAT; 28 ACT. Decent ECs and essays. Perhaps helped that he had A's in 3 years of pre-engineering at his very competitive, tough public high school (one of top 5 in state for SAT scores).</p>

<p>I was just admitted last night. GPA: 3.83 ACT: M-30 Sc-30 R-26 E-29 Wr-26 Rank: 20/160.
I worked pretty hard on my essays and i worked full time interning at an engineering firm during the summer. Not many EC, just golf and math team. Not sure if I'm going to accept or not. I'm in first year engineering and purdue is my close second choice for aerospace.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED</p>

<p>First Year engineering
3.5 GPA
30 act</p>

<p>congrats to everyone!
i was accepted in december with a 3.5 and a 1760 on the SAT's as a journalism major (pre-communications)
not really sure i'm going though. its 8 hours away so..</p>

<p>congrats everyone!
Still waiting..I'll put up stats once I find out!</p>