accepted ! woohooooo!!

<p>what an awesome surprise today to see my acceptance packet with two personalized notes!!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations!
I must ask, what state are you in, and when is it dated!
So nervous here!</p>

<p>will they send rejection letters to intl students via fedex?</p>

<p>congrats! :DD</p>

<p>i got waitlisted : (((((((((( got letter in mail. i’m in CA.</p>

<p>congrats to everyone accepted! i was waitlisted as well :(</p>

<p>in CA, letter dated march 14</p>

<p>i got waitlisted too so bummed :(</p>

<p>Accepted! :D</p>

<p>Letter postmarked March 17
Thin letter with waitlist for my daughter…:(</p>

<p>Waitlisted, just received it tonight. Im really upset about this one, but I am definitely accepting the waitlist. It said in the letter that we would find out whether we get accepting off the waitlist in mid-May, however that is after I have to give my decision to other schools… How does that work?</p>

<p>ps. I’m from NJ, public high school.</p>

<p>how many people applied this year compared to last year? last year’s acceptance rate was 24% i believe. sorry to everyone rejected, best of luck to waitlists!!! people who were accepted, did you receive any info about merit scholarships? I didn’t. I would like to get a few k at least from colorado, that would make the school much more attractive</p>

<p>i’m in va btw, not sure when it was dated</p>

<p>Congrats to all the acceptances!! To those on the waitlist, don’t lose hope yet! It’s better than being rejected. </p>

<p>Equestrian93 - if you’re interested in joining the equestrian team at CC, let me know! I’m currently the team’s captain :D</p>

<p>D waitlisted as well in NY - not a surprise, so we weren’t too bummed out. Congrats to those who are in!</p>

<p>I got accepted, too. Congrats.</p>

<p>Waitlisted in CA! Congrats everyone!</p>

<p>Accepted, but received no merit scholarships and not much aid. I don’t see my family affording it at all. This sucks cus it was my favorite school.</p>

<p>:(</p>

<p>Denied in Missouri</p>

<p>Oh well, I figured this would happen. I didn’t show much interest, and I don’t think it’s the best fit for me (and I think the admissions staff probably knew this as well).</p>

<p>Wait listed in NH… :confused:
I am def going to stay on the waiting list…</p>

<p>I got waitlisted today in Seattle. I am actually pretty excited that I was put on the waitlist!</p>

<p>Wow i didn’t realize how competitive cc was. sincerely sorry for everyone who didn’t get accepted. should we start a decisions thread with people’s stats?</p>

<p>Any int’l student received decision?</p>