Admission deadlines for the 2014 fall session???

<p>Are there Early decision/early action applications or single choice early action application at the uni of Wisconsin Madison??? I couldn't find any conclusive answers on the site.. help anyone!</p>

<p>No- there is only earlier notification if application complete by November first. This could be admit/deny or postponed-meaning you may not get an answer until all of the applications received by the February first deadline have been reviewed.</p>

<p>Oh ok cool tnx mate! Would u also happen to kno if there is noticeable difference in the acceptance rates if one applies early at university of Wisconsin Madison??</p>

<p>I meant via applying via the early notification…</p>

<p>Looking at last two years of admissions cycles (my son completed his freshman year at UW and has friends from his high school who are going next year, all out of state) --</p>

<p>High gpa and high test score students will probably get in, if they apply before Nov 1 date. That means unweighted gpa above 3.75 and ACT 32+. Most other out of state students will be postponed, held over to be compared to the rest of the applicant pool.</p>

<p>Woah! Thanks a lot sir</p>