Admissions Revoked

<p>Okay so I just finished my school year and I received a D+ in my Honors Pre-Calc class. Will I get my admission to UM revoked?</p>

<p>It’d be very unlikely if they did so this late in the year. They already have a pretty good idea of what their incoming class is. I’m kind of in the same boat with you because I’ve gotten a few C’s this year, being my senior year. It would be annoying if they revoked it for me, for example, because I go accepted to several other schools and picked UM over them. I don’t think they care very much about one D+ senior year. Now if you straight up failed multiple classes, they might have to take action.</p>

<p>blay - did you get the poor grade just for 1 quarter? or is that your final grade for the entire year? Big difference. Colleges get a final transcript from hs - what will your hs send? If the D+ is just in the 4th quarter - what is your final grade for the entire year? That’s what you need to investigate.</p>

<p>I spent all second semester freaking out over my math class, working my head off just to get a C, so they better not revoke anyone. A million people from my school go to UM (I live in Miami) and I’ve never heard of anyone getting revoked. Plus, I knew one dude who did regular decision and he had straight C’s starting in January, and he got in, and he received scholarship. So I wouldn’t worry too much about it.</p>

<p>I wasn’t aware of any high school where they have “millions” of kids going to UM. FSU, UF, and UCF seem to be the places of choice due to Bright Futures Scholarships. Where do you go to school?</p>

<p>I go to a private school in Pinecrest, Florida, a suburb of Miami. </p>

<p>I didn’t mean “millions” literally…but almost 1/3rd of my school is attending.</p>