African-American/Black Class of 2012 (HS) Thread

<p>Thanks ada and collegep. !</p>

<p>And this is more of a motivational song than an acceptance song, but it’s a good song nonetheless: Ima Go Getta - Lil Wayne.</p>

<p>Love me some Weezy F. Baby lol.</p>

<p>My playlist will probably be a mixture of rock, pop, and rap.</p>

<p>I love everything except for country.</p>

<p>–
Okay, so if an admissions decision comes out in the middle of your school day will you check it?</p>

<p>Heck yes!!! </p>

<p>I will be getting my decision in the middle of work on saturday</p>

<p>My acceptance song will probably be the motto by drake because than I can hit my victory dougie</p>

<p>Most definitely!</p>

<p>oh my gosh. lolz</p>

<p>Have fun doing the “dougie”.</p>

<p>I still have no idea what i’ll truly do when I get into my top 4. I’ll def play a theme song, just for the added coolness…but I don’t know what else to do.</p>

<p>lolz. All of us are online at one time just like last year :P</p>

<p>All we’re missing are MIT and Daxlo.</p>

<p>Mine are some very african songs…lmao. Start off with the African worship songs, then a fun African song, and finish off with African worship songs. Of course “Dance, Dance” will be thrown in there. That’s is my song!!!</p>

<p>As soon as Christmas Break arrives, I’m gonna send in my last 2 applications (aka my top 2 choices!). I said I’d send them in around Thanksgiving ■■■■■, but I told my mom I had to perfect my supplements first.</p>

<p>I need a song to play while hitting “submit”…</p>

<p>the only african song i might play is Karolina because ive heard it at every single Nigerian party i’ve ever attended since i was 3.</p>

<p>but HECK YES im checking it at school . i’ll fake sick or something idc. </p>

<p>but then i cant play my victory song until i get home since youtube is blocked on the computers. :(</p>

<p>and the best part: im not working at any of my jobs on thursday ! yes, i have 3 lol. saving for GW</p>

<p>I love karolina…■■■■■ I have a dance too it, too funny.
I just have my sophie davis application essay left than I can breath…a little -_-</p>

<p>omg did you see the video? with the white girl dancing? she was actually good !</p>

<p>Black and yellow by Wiz :D</p>

<p>Congrats Kalie and others who have gotten in already. And for those w8ing on decisions, chill and have fun. Y’all gotz this</p>

<p>Ada-I saw the video and i was like WHAAAAAT. i was pleasantly surprised LOL</p>

<p>word Jacob youre right but i cant chill hahahah.</p>

<p>Thursday >.<</p>

<p>Soooo excited!</p>

<p>did anyone here do RD for ANYTHING?</p>

<p>Yes. </p>

<p>Stanford Yale Brown Hopkins Smith.</p>

<p>Yea… Loyola Marymount, University of San Francisco, Cal State Long Beach, San Diego State, San Jose State for me.</p>

<p>Boston College, BU, Syracuse, Cornell…
<.<</p>

<p>wow…that may be it…</p>

<p>“All I do is win” will be one of the songs in my college playlist</p>