African-American/Black Class of 2012 (HS) Thread

<p>did you guys start the financial aid process yet? i’m so confused as to how it works. I know you need a CSS profile but thats about it…and a pin number</p>

<p>@collegeparonia the CSS was not very difficult. I simply went to the website, signed up, chose the schools I’m applying for, and completed the app.</p>

<p>thanks Karr. Is it true that FAFSA only allows you to use only ten schools when applying aid? if so…im in major horse ****</p>

<p>Welcome. Im not sure about that.</p>

<p>im done with my CSS profile only because I did EA/ED to a lot of schools. umm didnt take that long since i was only putting in my dads stuff.</p>

<p>not sure about the FAFSA thing</p>

<p>Omg I got into Georgetown!!!</p>

<p>Congrats!!</p>

<p>I finished my CSS a while ago. I did it because NEU needed it, so I said every other school might as well get it. </p>

<p>Syracuse! Omg, the snow. I hate snow, but I love NewHouse. It’s seriously the best. I applied there because of their broadcast journalism program >.<</p>

<p>Salone4u, thanks for the advice. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>I could care less about diversity. I’m use to being the only black person in certain places. I honestly feel more comfortable that way. :/</p>

<p>and congrats jacobo! :)</p>

<p>km313. thursday is when I hear back from a majority of my top schools! I know how you feel.</p>

<p><.< Okay… I think i’m caught up on the conversation now… lolz</p>

<p>Kali22!!!
yaaaaaa!!! Congrats!! :slight_smile: :)</p>

<p>Congrats Kali!!!</p>

<p>12/17 @ 12:17. My fate will be decided.</p>

<p>Yay!! Congrats Kali!!!</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone hearing back this week (or soon)!</p>

<p>Thanks everyone!!</p>

<p>I hear from UChicago on Monday too.</p>

<p>Gl to us all in the coming days! 2012, we gots this!</p>

<p>You all are making me so PROUD!!!</p>

<p>And nervous, and slightly jealous.</p>

<p>CONGRATS KALIII !</p>

<p>so thursday i hear from fordham, neu, suny albany, and GW . can you say nervousss ??</p>

<p>do you guys have acceptance songs yet ?
mine is “we are the champions” followed by “dance dance” by fall out boy and then ending in “waka waka” by shakira (:</p>

<p>Adababy,</p>

<p>I need to find one. When I do i’ll post it all over the place. lolz
I love “dance, dance”. I might take that one from you lolz</p>

<p>I’ll hear back from NEU, Emerson, and Clark. </p>

<p><em>in a sing songy voice</em> I want to be a lion! A cool purple and gold lion!</p>

<p>Mine is we are the champions.</p>

<p>@CPU did you play that when you got that amazing pitt offer ? ;)</p>

<p>and seriously i cant wait for thursday. do they usually tell us at night or in the morning/afternoon?</p>

<p>Kali!!! congrats…so dope.</p>

<p>I didn’t, because I wasn’t expecting it. I won’t be able to play it until spring decisions. I want to play it when I turn on my computer until I check all the decisions. I won’t be home for MIT’s release but I wanna know before then.</p>

<p>My song is Bottoms Up by Trey Songz. :smiley:
Just kidding. It’ll probably be the last few minutes of the 1812 Overture, lol.</p>