African-American High School Class of 2016

@QueenN22 “European-American students on college campuses face unique and immediate challenges that are ignored or even actively denied in today’s cultural climate.” LORDDDD

OH LORD HELP US LOLOL. WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE OPPRESSED SO BADLY?? @QueenN22 @ofmunstersandmen

@Gatortristan because it’s the one thing they can’t own or steal from poc.

This is the type of thing that makes headlines for like a week then goes away and becomes irrelevant. Same thing happened at Georgia State like a year or two ago.

Accepted to Tulane with a 100k scholarship and Pittsburgh I got full tuition!! couldnt be more blessed now just waiting for upenn

@nfhd11214367p0i CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@nfhd11214367p0i Congrats! Looks like we both got big scholarships from Tulane :slight_smile:

@Chopinspiano are you thinking about going to Tulane?

@nfhd11214367p0i Yes. It’s my top choice. I’m just hoping I get some outside scholarships to cover the cost, though I heard their financial aid packages are extremely generous.

@nfhd11214367p0i Congratulations! Good luck with UPenn!

How many AA Princeton SCEA applicants are in this thread? Could you like this post if you applied? It’d be nice to a have a group to celebrate with if we got in and cry (virtually of course) with if we got deferred or rejected. This is sooo stressful :((

I just read an article about what happened this week at The Citadel. I am appalled and disgusted to be honest. Anyone have any thoughts to add?

Seriously after the Dylann Roofs shooting they would want to do something like that? I’m glad they’re suspended but they honestly should be expelled. They want to be a part of the military and they dress up as the KKK. What do they do to do black students there? How are they going to be towards black citizens in the military?

Hey guys, we haven’t talked in a while! Any positive ED decisions? Or how are RD applications going? I’m on winter break now so I’m going to spend a good part of my time finalizing my supplements and submitting RD apps

I didn’t do ED but I’ve gotten into all of my EA schools. I’m waiting on a few honors colleges and a scholars program. I decided to only do Wake Forest for RD(I’m still in shock that I didn’t do Vandy or NYU since they have been my dream schools since I was little haha).

@APrincetonian I am applying to Princeton

I got into UGA, Tulane (30K per year), and Georgetown early. I’m assuming I got into Howard but they haven’t sent in my acceptance.

Waiting on three RD schools

Ayye fam, update: I got into my safety school, George Mason University and my dream school, Yale University. I’m waiting on University of Richmond, University of Virginia, College of William and Mary, and Washington and Lee University. In approximately one week I’ll submit three more apps to Duke, Brown, and Penn.

UPENN Wharton Class of 2020! Did ED and so glad to be done!

Congrats to all of you!