African-American High School Class of 2016

It’s majority minority so diversity is really a strong plus. The Black Student alliance and Black Alumni network is really strong. I feel like its the right fit for me as an African-American and I would encourage everyone else to look into it.

I’m super late but I got into Amherst ED!

@YoAdriaaaaan Congrats!

Whoooo, congrats! @YoAdriaaaaan

Congrats @YoAdriaaaaan

Anyone applying to Ron Brown

wth this exists

@LordBendtner :)) Better late than never! Welcome

I actually wish this thread was more active.

I do too. I show up everyday hoping to see some more people.

What do you guys want to talk about?

^^ also I think we should go ahead and create a thread for decisions

@Skylar789 We could talk about scholarships. Or what its like being a second semester senior <:-P

Not in second semester yet! That starts in about two weeks in my school, lol.

Second semester starts tomorrow for me.

@Princetonian2020 Two weeks?! Today was my first day of second semester and I couldn’t be more excited about all the senior events happening through the rest of the year. Do you guys have any senior events or special traditions in your school?

Ugggghh you guys are so lucky! I’ve been in school for an entire week. And I’m absolutely tired of school. I just keep going to blogs and websites about Princeton with dreamy eyes, thinking of the day I’ll walk through FitzRandolph Gate. Anybody else got major senioritis?

I’ve had Senioritis since Junior year.
Just need to reach March 31st now. If only to stop contemplating the mistakes or revisions I could have made on my application.

I wish the best of luck to all of you by the way!

^ I feel the exact same. I wish I could have given my essays more thought and time but honestly I do not know that else I could have written for some of them.

Ugh, sometimes I just want to forget that I even applied to college but it’s hard to ignore. I need to free my mind a little.

I turned in my Gates Millennium application last night and I’m so nervous!!

hey guise