After HBB: registering for spring in the Honors College

<p>So, members of the Honors College earn an advantage in registration.</p>

<p>And, registration is done by status (senior, junior, sophomore and freshmen.)</p>

<p>An incoming freshman who was given credits (via AP etc.,) may have 40 or more+++ credits (including first semester actual classes for which they are actively enrolled.)</p>

<p>What are the cut-offs for each year designation? (freshmen 0-30???)</p>

<p>And do classes for which one is currently enrolled count toward this total?</p>

<p>When does Spring registration occur?</p>

<p>Also, I am just guessing… Assuming that your Fall credits do not go towards your credit count for Spring registration?</p>

<p>Really? I would think they would…or how would anyone progress from spring to the next fall?</p>

<p>Help?</p>

<p>I am just assuming. Like the classes they are actually IN are not yet on their transcript as an earned credit. Say my D is going in with 18 hours. She is taking 16 in the Fall. That is a total of 34 hours earned AFTER the Fall semester is over. I’m thinking only the 18 she is coming in with will count towards her rank for Spring registration.</p>

<p>It’s really only this first semester where this is a major issue…wanting to know if some will be Sophomores going into Registration for Spring…and what that would require…and if that gives them any advantage in Registration…</p>

<p>Your student will be able to register based on the number of hours completed. There will be an email indicating what date and time your student will register. The more hours completed, the earlier the registration is in the cycle.</p>

<p>Here is a link to the schedule for the past Spring to help you get an idea of the breakdown: [Spring</a> 2013 ? Registration and Advising | The Office of the University Registrar - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://registrar.ua.edu/services/mystudent/registration-and-advising/spring-2013-registration-and-advising/]Spring”>http://registrar.ua.edu/services/mystudent/registration-and-advising/spring-2013-registration-and-advising/)</p>

<p>Also, note at the top of the chart

</p>

<p>^^^exactly what I needed! Thank you for posting!^^^</p>