Ah! Do I have zero chance now? A-g requirements for UCs

<p>I’m an international and I have a question that potentially may totally ruin my chances at UCs. In grade 10, I took Dance Honours… a perfoming class at school that would count as a 4-credit art by UC standards. However, I took this in lieu of physical education so on my transcript it shows up as physical education. So, I did not put it as an a-g course. I also took Drama half year in grade 10 which counts for two credits worth of the art req, which I put on the a-g section, but I did not totally fulfill the requirement. In “coursework other than a-g” I explained about the Dance Honours course. But my app is submitted saying I’m missing the arts requirement, because Drama is only half and I put Dance in coursework other than a-g! Is this crucial for international applicants?! Is my app going to be put into a pile and not considered?? Oh, I also took a “history of rock and roll” course that I just very recently heard counted as well, but I did not put it on the app either! Is there any way I can edit it or notify them? :(:(</p>

<p>Anyone? :(</p>

<p>You will need to notify the admissions office for each UC to which you applied about the history of rock and roll class you just completed. That should fulfill the a-g requirement you are missing.</p>

<p>so i'm guessing you go to school outside of the US? i applied with some courses missing too because i went to schools in different countires for my freshman and sophomore years (and went to high school in CA my junior and senior years). i pretty much didn't meet the A-G requirements, but i still got accepted @ some of the UC's.</p>

<p>Okay ah, how do I notify admissions?</p>

<p>not to worry; based on yoru test scores, you meet the admission requirements by testing alone. But, it would not hurt to send a note to each campus to update your files, since your strength of schedule will improve by swapping the PE for an academic class and adding History of Rock.</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>UC</a> Admissions</p>