Alabama Cheerleaders bus in accident returning from BCS game

<p>I’m sure those in T-Town already know about this. How sad. </p>

<p>The Alabama Cheerleaders bus was in an accident Tuesday night in Montgomery involving a car and pickup. There were 4 university students in one of the vehicles that the article says has life threatening injuries.
Hope the injured student recovers.
If anyone knows the status of the student, please let us know that they are okay and
will recover. Prayers for their family. </p>

<p>[Alabama</a> cheerleaders’ bus collides returning home | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth](<a href=“http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/186222971.html]Alabama”>http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/186222971.html)</p>

<p>Bless their hearts. Keeping them in my prayers.</p>

<p>Hope the seriously injured student in the car fully recovers. </p>

<p>Wonder what happened?</p>

<p>Here is a report from the Tuscaloosa News from yesterday.
Prayers for Ms. Baine and a full recovery.</p>

<p>[Bus</a> carrying Alabama cheerleaders involved in wreck | TuscaloosaNews.com](<a href=“Dog lost in sixty vehicle pileup returned to owners”>Dog lost in sixty vehicle pileup returned to owners)</p>

<p>Prayers for all involved! How awful.</p>

<p>My youngest D keeps up with the UA cheerleaders and plans on trying out at UA. </p>

<p>I know they have to all be shaken up by the accident and knowing someone is hurt. </p>

<p>Prayers for all of the UA family</p>

<p>Terrible. Thoughts & prayers for the injured students.</p>

<p>If I’m reading my FB page correctly, one of the young women involved was from my area of Atlanta. They are asking for prayers, as she has extensive internal injuries and brain swelling.</p>

<p>Yes, Whitlo, that is correct. According to this link she is from Roswell.</p>

<p>[UA</a> student injured in bus wreck with UA cheerleaders in serious condition (updated) | al.com](<a href=“http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2013/01/ua_student_injured_in_bus_wrec.html]UA”>UA student injured in bus wreck with UA cheerleaders in serious condition (updated) - al.com)</p>

<p>Prayers for this young woman and her family.</p>

<p>How incredibly sad, a parent’s worst nightmare. Prayers for all of the students involved, and their families.</p>

<p>I had not heard about this till just now. How sad, I will be praying…</p>

<p>I wanted to pass on that Natalie Baine, the young woman who was injured in the wreck was taken off life support and passed away this morning. She was an Alpha Chi Omega and an acquaintance of my my daughter. Prayers for her family and her sisters at Alabama.</p>

<p>I’m so sorry for this family. Prayers to the family during this difficult time.</p>

<p>Oh no. </p>

<p>How very sad.</p>

<p>How tragic to have a young life cut so short. I will offer prayers for her family and friends to sustain them.</p>

<p>So sad. My thoughts to her family. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Very sad indeed and hits very close to home since she is a graduate of Roswell High School; same school where my DS is a senior. Although we did not know her, my thoughts and prayers go out to her family.</p>

<p>Natalie is a pledge sister of my DD. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and all who knew and loved her.</p>

<p>Catfan…I thought of you today as our girls pledged the same year. I have added the Alpha Chi girls as well as Natalie’s family to our prayer chain at church. I remember when Phi Mu lost three members in one year…it was so hard… the wreath on the door…hugs to you and your daughter!</p>

<p>Prayers for her family during this difficult time and of course her sisters at Alabama. A young life lost way too early.</p>