American University Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

did she check her spam or junk ?? it may have went there rather than to her inbox.

Well, she said she did and sheā€™s usually pretty thorough, but I donā€™t know for sure. She has received other emails from AU though.

Hi everyone! Is anyone able to log in to the admitted students portal? My friend is able to log in

Donā€™t recommend trying short cuts, you could get in trouble for it. I know it is tough but it is just 3 more days.

By creating an account? Or using current credentials?

1 Like

creating an account

Is the only portal the ā€˜future eagleā€™ one that was created when doing an info session? It seems to have such limited info

Until a student is admitted itā€™s the only portal. What information are you looking for? It may be something that is on their website.

What exactly does your friend see when they log in? My daughter and I did this about a day before she got her email acceptance and it worked. That was four years ago.

I think theyre saying if you can get into this page by creating an account, you may be getting an acceptance.

When we did it with my daughter it contained all of her financial aid information, etc. It was more than just being able to create an account.

As in, it showed what aid package she received?

Yes. There was a PDF with her financial aid award letter, plus what major she had been accepted to as well. It had all of her accepted student information.

1 Like

Did your friend apply RD and did you try?

I would say if @Floridaboy2022 friend only made an account but no aid letter or formal acceptance letter was on the portal, it doesnā€™t mean anything.

The question was about the future eagle portal which is only for prospective students. The admitted students portal is the My Eagle portal (or something like that).

1 Like

Were you able to log in?

I was able to enter my info on the Account Creation page and it took me to a page to create a password. Anyone else?

Two days!!! Scary

1 Like

It asked me for the last four digits of my home phone number