Amtrak? Lafayette Limo?

<p>What is up with the train? The Lafayette Limo estimates about an hour and 15 minutes from campus to the Indianapolis airport, while the train is 1hr 52 minutes. This doesn't make sense... has anyone used the train to get to the airport? Also, it says it is almost 4 hours to Chicago?! </p>

<p>Also, regarding the Lafayette Limo, do they really make nine trips each day? It seems like they would lose money...</p>

<p>I don't know about the train, but yes, Lafayette Limo runs back and forth from the airport every two hours. During the holidays they send more buses to accomadate everyone. You do know that Lafayette Limo is a small bus.</p>

<p>I haven't ridden the train, but I'm guessing that it may stop somewhere on the way.</p>

<p>the Lafayette limo is a 10 person bus about. some of them vary in size</p>

<p>While I have personally never used either as I had a car or friends to take me to the airport, I know many people who used the Limo. From what I recall it came at many hours of the day... I recall dropping someone off at it pretty early in the morning. I think it also picks people up right by the Union, if I remember correctly.</p>

<p>I don't know of anyone who used the train. It's also a lot farther away from campus. I wouldn't bother with it.</p>

<p>My mom called the limo service today. Apparently from the airport to Purdue is 5 DOLLARS!? Suprise suprise, cheap…but I believe there’s a whole crapload of people riding with you.</p>

<p>Lol. you wish… It’s not 5 dollars and will NEVER be. Its 27 one way and 50 round trip(can be used anytime for going back) But yes its usually always crowded so calling ahead is the best thing for you.</p>

<p>I can confirm the train to Chicago does take ages… there’s stops along the way.</p>