Analytical Writing Placement Exam

I am unbelievably irritated… in order to satisfy the requirement for this test you need to get a 680 SAT writing. And I got a 670 ■■■!!! Would it be possible to have them waive it for me if I show them I got an A in AP English and a 670 SAT writing score?

These are the options to satisfy the requirement. Why should you get special consideration over other students??? You should also check the placements tests required for your UC choice since many will require a Chemistry and Math placement test prior to enrolling in classes.

Students can meet this requirement by scoring:

30 or better on the ACT, English Language Arts; or
30 or better on the ACT, Combined English/Writing (last administered June 2015); or
680 or better on the College Board SAT Reasoning Test, Writing (last administration January 2016); or
3 or above on either Advanced Placement Examination in English; or
5 or above on an International Baccalaureate Higher Level English A: Literature exam (formerly known as Higher Level English A1 exam); or
6 or above on an International Baccalaureate Standard Level English A: Literature exam (formerly known as Standard Level English A1 exam); or
5 or above on an International Baccalaureate Higher Level English A: Language and Literature exam; or
6 or above on an International Baccalaureate Standard Level English A: Language and Literature exam

From the excellent answer above, you can see that an A in AP English won’t meet the requirement, but taking the AP exam and getting 3 or above will.