Anybody know when scholarship notification comes out?

<p>I applied to the college of engineering and met the criteria for the full scholarship and 2k annual stipend. I just got my letter from engineering congratulating me on acceptance, and I got my basic acceptance letter around a week or two ago. I’m getting a little nervous about the scholarship. Parents really want to see in writing something about the full tuition scholarship. Anybody have ideas when this will come out?</p>

<p>It’s probably been delayed with the holidays. Don’t worry, you’ll get both.</p>

<p>BTW…it’s 2500 per year from Engineering.</p>

<p>If you want, you can send an email to <a href=“mailto:scholarships@ua.edu”>scholarships@ua.edu</a> and include your CWID and ask.</p>

<p>however, the engineering award letters will come from Engineering…and they do them in batches.</p>

<p>Alright I’ll give it another good month. Just a little scared because I haven’t heard a word about it yet from the school. Next month if I still haven’t heard anything I will send an email and see what’s up.</p>

<p>You don’t have to give it another month. Just send an email now. The office should be open tomorrow and you should get a response. </p>

<p>:)</p>