Anyone else applying?

<p>My DD is applying. This is a quiet forum! I'd love to hear from other students and/or parents who are considering LUC! We're in Texas and my daughter is considering Visual Communications. She loves the campus and Chicago. Anyone else?</p>

<p>I’m from Louisville and I’m planning on applying! I visited the school and fell in love</p>

<p>We are from Colorado and my son is applying. He will most likely double major in theater and history.</p>

<p>My daughter just got her acceptance email today!! She is so happy!!</p>

<p>Applying too… from California!</p>

<p>I am thinking of applying as transfer.</p>

<p>I applied, got accepted yesterday.</p>

<p>I applied in early October and got accepted on the 29th.</p>

<p>I applied! I’m from Ohio and plan on majoring in business</p>

<p>Oh as an update, I got my official letter today and have been notified that I received the Damen Scholarship!</p>

<p>My dd is applying! We live in CA. She wants to major in Bio.</p>

<p>I applied in the middle of October but just got all of my materials (counselor letter of rec. and others) in on the 4th. I am still waiting to hear! I toured today at the Open House and fell in love with it! Praying for an acceptance letter real soon :)</p>

<p>In August, LUC wasn’t even a school I was considering. However, they really got after me until I decided to research it more. The more I read about it the more I fell in love with the school. The campus is beautiful, right on the lake. The campus is also far away enough from downtown that you dont feel engulfed by the city, but its close enough to where you still are part of the city. To me, that is absolutely perfect because I couldnt decide between a city or college town setting. This is truly the best of both worlds. The people there are also very helpful and get you the information you need to know, which I really think should be a factor considered when looking at colleges (for example, UIC has not helped me at all throughout my application process and it was my first choice before LUC not more than a month ago). The price is not cheap to attend LUC, but like most private schools they help a lot with getting the money to attend!</p>

<p>I am going to apply from Kansas. I will be visiting shortly.</p>