Anyone received EA decision for Fall 2023

no decision yet for us

IC just asked for 1st qtr grades

Did they ask in an email or in the portal?

email to the HS gc and daughter was cc’ed in the email

2 Likes

Anymore updates ? Still waiting to hear something. DS accepted to Union and Drexel. What is Ithaca doing ?

My daughter just got in for occupational therapy!
Scholarship info also included

D23 is at swim practice so I need to wait to see what might be in the portal. But I did see that she got an email advising her of relevant state licensing regulations related to exercise science/athletic training.

She applied for the pre PT/exercise science

Fingers crossed that is a good sign

my dd applied to the PT/DPT program. No more news after them asking for grades

1 Like

My daughter got this email at the same time as the check your Portal for decision email so I’d say a good sign

Anyone admitted into the business school yet?

sadly, there was nothing in the portal after the licensing email. We are still waiting on acceptance to the pre PT program

We’re still waiting too

Also still waiting on communications.

Still waiting for a decision here as well. Did receive another brochure in the mail. DD applied 2 months ago.

ED decisions came out. The Ithaca website says EA decisions will be out “by February 1”.

Oh ok. I thought someone above had said they received EA decision already.

1 Like

There have been people who applied EA and have received a decision. Some on this thread and a friend of my daughter’s.

I was told by our admissions counselor that EA decisions are rolling based on when you submitted. DD submitted way before the Dec. 1st deadline so I would expect a decision much earlier than the Feb. 1st decision deadline. But who knows.

My daughter applied very early too, but has not received anything or had any change on portal. That’s why I looked up the EA notification date online. We do have a friend whose daughter applied ED and got her decision last week.

Unfortunately, I think my daughter will make her decision from the acceptances she already has without waiting for Ithaca so I wish they would hurry up!

Same thing here. I thing my DS is heading towards Drexel

That’s my daughter’s top choice too!

1 Like