Anyone received EA decision for Fall 2023

Waiting for the decision here too. DD applied end of October to the Park school : cinema and photography. I think we will have to wait for January now.

2 Likes

DD’s guidance counselor was just asked for current senior grades (she was cc’d on the email). I assume based on that it’ll be another couple of weeks before she gets a decision, since guidance is out this week.

Received acceptance today via portal

Congrats! My daughter was also accepted today, School of Business.

Congrats to you both! Still waiting

DS was accepted today too. Park School - congrats to all

Still waiting too. Anyone in Westchester/NYC area who is still waiting?

D23 was accepted today. Pre PT

Still waiting in NYC - a little surprised since D23 applied EA and has gotten into several “more competitive” schools. I think she’s choosing elsewhere but did like Ithaca.

still waiting- Westchester

1 Like

Still waiting in NJ, today it looks like a different admissions officer has been assigned.

I see there’s an update in my daughter’s portal (note - the email went to promotions rather than the primary mailbox) - waiting for her to check it.

1 Like

accepted :slight_smile: From NYC. Generous merit offer.

1 Like

That happened to my daughter too. The status update went to Promotions so she didn’t notice it.

Congrats. My DD was accepted as well.

congrats to your daughter as well!

Congratulations! DD received her acceptance with scholarship. She’s very happy!

D23 accepted yesterday to Park School with scholarship. Another good option.

1 Like

on the application tab it used to list my dd’s chosen application major and now thats missing.

Did anyone else have that happen?

1 Like

my daughter was just accepted to the physical therapy BS/DPT program!!! She is so excited!

1 Like

Congrats! So there was probably something to your portal theory.