AP Credits at UA

<p>How will I be able to know when UA receives my AP scores (not just the ones from this year, but also the ones from years past)? Do I have to go to CollegeBoard and send them myself?</p>

<p>Then, when they receive my scores, can I just plug those classes into DegreeWorks?</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>when you took AP exams earlier this month, did you indicate Alabama to receive your scores? </p>

<p>If so, then at the beginning of July, Bama will receive ALL of your AP scores…even the ones from previous years.</p>

<p>If you didn’t indicate Bama to receive your scores, then you’ll have to go to Collegeboard and have them sent.</p>

<p>Yes, I did put down UA as the school that will receive my scores. Okay thank goodness! I really didn’t want to have to go through all of that Collegeboard nonsense again.</p>

<p>And on DegreeWorks, can I start planning my schedule with the AP credits, or do I have to wait for the AP classes to be put in?</p>

<p>I think you have to wait for them to be put in. I have no idea how long that will take once they receive the scores.</p>

<p>Okay slippy2000. Thank you!</p>

<p>You can go ahead and start planning possible schedules on paper to have some possible scenarios.</p>

<p>You can assume that you passed your APs unless you feel that you did badly on an exam.</p>

<p>Alright. I think I did pretty well on all of my exams, so I’ll just assume that I passed all of them.</p>