Applied weeks ago

<p>Hi! </p>

<p>I applied to the University in January, near the end of the month. I made sure I sent in everything (and checked and double-checked) in before the first of February. However, I have yet to even receive a letter stating that they have gotten my application. Is this normal? Will I simply have to wait until the 15th for the acceptance/rejection, or will they eventually send something telling me how I can a) check my application status, or just b) acknowledge my existence?</p>

<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated. Wisc-Madison is my first choice. </p>

<p>:3</p>

<p>They should have sent you an email confirmation thanking you for applying and giving you your My Wisconsin account info. There you will be able to check your status and stuff. Just be patient and you will hear within weeks. Email an admissions officer if you never got the confirmation.</p>

<p>I just did. I've been so swamped with my mid-terms that (sadly) some college stuff had to take the back burner. Have to keep my grades up, and all that. </p>

<p>I even searched my spam folders, and there was simply nothing. I am hoping that they didn't toss my application out; I know they said that every application receives either a confirmation, or if it's late, a letter stating so. </p>

<p>Thank you! </p>

<p>This happen to anyone else?</p>

<p>Check with them ASAP- there may be a glitch.</p>