Are you accepted if you receive an open house invitation?

<p>I got an email saying something was missing from the college official report thing and that I needed to send it again but I also got another email saying that I was invited to the open house that was for admitted students only. When I go to the application status it just says its been submitted so it's kind of confusing.</p>

<p>All these views and no answer?</p>

<p>^it should be a sign, unless the email was an accident. Did it say your name in the email? I received that email too and I have already been accepted, so maybe it was a slip-up.</p>

<p>Call your rep. My S was invited to something about 2 hrs before being admitted. I see you wrote on Friday so maybe it will be cleared up with your acceptance email/myUm update on Monday, but if not check with your rep.</p>

<p>Just checked today and it has my acceptance letter up but on the bottom of the letter it says:</p>

<p>P.S. Christopher, please remember that your formal acceptance to UM is pending our receipt and review of official transcripts for any additional college credits you may complete.</p>

<p>So does this mean I’m accepted or not?</p>

<p>@Pedobear: That’s just the disclaimer that all colleges use with their acceptances. They’re all conditional, in that if you don’t complete the courses you indicated on your application, or if you fail courses, etc. then your acceptance is no longer on the table.</p>

<p>^congrats on your acceptance!</p>

<p>As stated above, you are accepted, but if you fail all of your courses then your decisions could be reconsidered. Every university does this, but most don’t put it on their acceptance letters. Point is: keep your grades up and you’ll be fine.</p>