As AP student w/ little knowledge of IB, is it possible to ONLY take IB Philosophy for Senior Year?

I need help with my situation. I am a Junior who is planning on taking 9 APs next year (well, maybe 5 two-semester APs and 4 one-semester APs). Here will be my classes for my Senior Year:

• AP English Literature
  • AP US Government
  • AP Microeconomics (online via FLVS)
  • AP Macroeconomics (online via FLVS)
  • AP Psychology
  • AP Environmental Science
  • AP Calculus BC
  • AP Physics C: Mechanics (self-study)
  • AP Physics C: E&M (self-study)

My school does not offer IB nor does my local online school (FLVS: Florida Virtual School) offer any. I am very interested in taking IB Philosophy HL, but I don’t exactly know how! I heard that, in order to take IB, you would have to have all of your classes be IB. I don’t care if it’s like my AP Physics C classes where I only take the exam but don’t get High School credit. I want to learn the content provided in IB Philosophy HL and have colleges acknowledge that I will be taking the exam. How can I get around this? Is this even possible? What would happen if I had the IB exam on the same day as an AP exam?

I might be able to get a teacher at my school to privately teach me on certain days if there are requirements involving student-teacher interaction.

I don’t believe you can self-study for an IB exam, but someone with more IB experience can answer this.

Colleges will not care.

If there is an overlap in time, you would have to take the AP exam during the late testing period.

IB HL courses are two years; you can’t take an HL in only your senior year. Additionally, IB courses require a teacher (to grade Internal Assessments) and courses like Philosophy depend heavily on the class discussion component; the IBO website lists some of the primary aims of the HL Philosophy course as “discussion of key concepts” and “the ability to formulate arguments clearly”.