Awesome mention of UA STEM program in Harvard Business Blog

<p>On a similar note, last week, I gave a keynote speech on reverse innovation to students at University of Alabama in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) disciplines. These students — majoring in fields such as engineering, biology, chemistry, and other technology-oriented areas — read my book, Reverse Innovation, over the summer. Throughout the school year, students work in teams to innovate new business models and products for problems faced by the poor. I was inspired after interacting with the smart young STEM majors. They didn’t just listen; they wanted to act. One student told me, “Your work has inspired me to change my mind-set to problems. I look forward to implementing it by visiting emerging economies.” Of all the keynotes I gave this year, the one I gave to University of Alabama STEM students is the highlight. (The fact that I got to watch the Alabama–LSU game was icing on the cake!)</p>

<p>[Reverse</a> Innovation Starts with Education - Vijay Govindarajan - Harvard Business Review](<a href=“Reverse Innovation Starts with Education”>Reverse Innovation Starts with Education)</p>

<p>Wow…thanks for sharing!</p>

<p>Great article! Thanks for sharing!</p>