BAMA in the FINALS of the WORLD SERIES!

<p>Bama wins 5-2!! ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>I just bought tickets to Game 2! D and I are going to mosey on up there on Tuesday. RTR!!</p>

<p>JEALOUS lattelady!! OU is a GREAT team, but we can take em! Congrats to all the home-runners today. What a show!</p>

<p>So exciting!! RTR!!</p>

<p>Great job by our ladies today. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!! Awesome!!!</p>

<p>Lattelady, we are jealous here! Have a great time at the game.</p>

<p>Just finished watching on DVR/delay. What a relentless, determined performance, especially in the face of the ever-changing strike zone. That pick-off by 'Bama’s catcher put the nail in the coffin.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Malanai, did you notice the meeting on the mound right before that pick-off? That was TOTALLY planned! AND I also believe that it was the nail in the coffin! Great performance by the ladies!</p>

<p>I did notice! I also loved the way 'Bama runners on 2nd base hand signaled the intended location of the pitch to their batter when Cal’s catcher set up too early. This is a well schooled team that really works the nuances of the game when they’re not busy mashing the h*** out of the ball.</p>

<p>Seeing a Crimson Tide victory in any sport never gets old!</p>

<p>Today’s game comes on at 2pm here. DVR is programmed and I don’t dare log on to CC from game time til I’ve watched. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Game 1 is on ESPN right now!</p>

<p>Bama scores, you go girls!!!</p>