World series champions!

<p>We finished it!!</p>

<p>Hell yeah we did. Great job by the whole tam but Jackie really showed her mental toughness tonight. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>What a great game…kudos to the whole team and Coach Murphy! Loved that while oklahoma sat in the dugout, afraid they would melt… our girls were out there exhibiting school spirit and just how MUCH they wanted this!!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Bama girls like to play in the rain ;-)</p>

<p>Wow…what an amazing year for Alabama. Congrats!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide Takeover!</p>

<p>Yea, Bama!!</p>

<p>Title Town! Roll Tide!!! So much admiration for the spirit this team, their coaches and fans displayed tonight! Fear NOT the shorts!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!! Such an exciting game!!! Momentum is so important and Bama sure knows how to keep it going. Bama fans are second to none :)</p>

<p>Resilient. Joyful. Undaunted. Champions.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Fantastic news to wake up to! Congratulations on a hard earned victory!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Lovely time for my cable to go out…after the 3 hour rain delay and the exciting Fourth inning, with the 11 minute rain delay, all of a sudden my TV goes dark!!! panic mode to the laptop, watching (reading) play by play thru the 5th and part of the 6th inning and then…poof, the TV comes back on…yea! we got to watch the bottom of the 6th and 7th :slight_smile: a little drama at the end as well with the collision on the first base path and the solo home run by OU…great job by the team staying positive in the rain!! </p>

<p>ROLL TIDE ROLL, T-town never down, 4 National Championships!!</p>

<p>Alabama never lost twice to the same team this year. I was afraid to post that before last night’s game!! Didn’t want to jinx us!</p>

<p>Did you hear about Tuscaloosa Fire Dept. giving the softball team a “Rainy” welcome home! :slight_smile:
[url=&lt;a href=“http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151031713683109.488954.64687658108&type=1]Facebook[/url”&gt;http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151031713683109.488954.64687658108&type=1]Facebook[/url</a>]</p>