Beering Scholarship

<p>Yep, what people said exactly...</p>

<p>The application has one long essay and a few other short esssay/answer questions regarding your activities and awards.</p>

<p>Modulation,
Did you receive your notification by email also?
Do you know the March date(s) for interviews?</p>

<p>I've gotten both email and mail notification already. I don't have any information on the interview other than that there is one.</p>

<p>Just wondering if any of you who turned in the application had heard back about the Beering yet?</p>

<p>Nope!! I'm getting anxious...</p>

<p>I also applied for the Beering Scholarship this year and have been getting kind of anxious as well. I called the Purdue Admissions Office just a moment ago and they told me that the letters were mailed on Monday...perhaps they will arrive tomorrow? They were unable to tell me when the finalist interviews will be held or give me my status over the phone.</p>

<p>i heard that if you were selected as a finalist that you would have been notified already. Anyone been notified yet?</p>

<p>where did you hear that?</p>

<p>admission's office, but still not sure if that info is correct. do you know about how many people turn in the application"?</p>

<p>i have no clue, i would imagine that everyone invited would turn in an application, so it would be 80-100 if the info from one of the earlier postings is right. </p>

<p>the purdue website says that they ultimately only award 2 to 6 scholarships, so i can't imagine that they would invite more than 20 or 25 people to interview.</p>

<p>Awww, super intense then. Well good luck.</p>

<p>did anyone hear back yet?</p>

<p>Argh no... it's almost April. =[</p>