Berkeley Sciences Po Dual BA entering Fall 2019

Hey all! Anyone applying into this program? If so has anyone got an interview request for entering Fall 2019? Thanks

Hi KatCenter! I’ve applied to the dual bachelor too and received no interview request yet. I’m starting to get really anxious about the interview and everything! Which campus have you applied to in Sciences Po (I’m applying to the Asian campus in Le Havre)? Where are you from?

Hi Camille! We applied Reims I think. No interview request yet over here. Good luck to you!! Let us know if you hear anything from Cal!

Anyone get an interview request yet? I applied to Reims but haven’t gotten anything yet.

@ParkJiSung777 I just got an invitation! I’m so anxious rn haha

Just a quick question: Does getting an interview invitation mean you are likely into UC Berkeley itself? Or is it just a total different thing?

@MLAisreal do you mind posting the full length of the email of the interview request? Does it say anything about people who were rejected and if they would get emails?

My daughter just got an invitation for Berkeley sc po le Havre
@ParkJiSung777 they don’t say anything about people rejected but we have seen in another post that everybody will receive an email selected or not

We got an interview invitation this afternoon. Very excited.

@KatCenter did you guys apply to the reims campus or something else? I haven’t gotten an invitation or rejection letter yet so I’m wondering if they’re sending it out by campus.

@ParkJiSung777 i applied to Le Havre fyi

Got an interview invitation too!

When do you have your interview?

It was last week. This is a dumb question but if a person is accepted into the dual degree program is there any chance they can also be a Regents Scholar or is that only for people who are accepted into UC Berkeley without the option of doing the dual degree? Thanks to anyone who knows. :slight_smile:

Just got in!!

Us too! Very excited! :))