Best Banks for UNDERGRADS?!! help please

<p>I am an incoming transfer student this Spring. Even though I am a US citizen, I was living and attending a university located outside the US. Therefore, there aren't many common branches between the banks at my home and Madison. CitiBank is one of the very few if not the only American bank which is located where I live (Dubai). But I didn't find any branch located near campus or in Madison in general. What are some good well known banks for UW students? Preferably have many branches near the campus and are known internationally-to make it easier for my parents to transfer my funds from back home. </p>

<p>Please tell me any suggestions you might have..</p>

<p>My freshman son has an account at UW Credit Union. Very easy to set up transfers from our national bank. Seem to be ATMs throughout campus, including UW bookstore (I think).</p>

<p>uwcu.org</p>

<p>[Branches</a> & ATMs?Locations & Hours - UW Credit Union (UWCU, University of Wisconsin Credit Union)](<a href=“UWCU Locations | UW Credit Union | UWCU.org”>UWCU Locations | UW Credit Union | UWCU.org)</p>

<p>I live in Madison and agree that the UW Credit Union is your best choice.</p>

<p>Came to school in Madison as a Freshman. Regrettably, didn’t join UW Credit Union until my senior year. Luckily, stayed here afterward and have to echo all of the above. UWCU is my only recommendation for anyone living within the area.</p>

<p>UW Credit Union by a long shot. You can’t go wrong there as a Maryville student.</p>