Best Safety Business School

Best Safety Business School - Indiana University Kelley School.

My eldest D applied very early to IU Kelley (rolling admissions) OOS and when she was direct admit to Kelley and Hutton Honors College, she didn’t apply to any more safeties or matches and concentrated solely on Reach schools. Very efficient use of time.

4 Likes

Arizona State University has an excellent business school and your daughter would definitely get in. Their supply chain program is most highly acclaimed there. Both of my parents got supply chain degrees from ASU and my brother is a senior there also getting a supply chain degree. They also have a strong honors college, Barrett, and also offer good merit scholarships.

2 Likes

This is exactly my view of several LAC’s and I always wondered how their career development and placement offices worked ! I have heard awesome things about Kelley’s career services office. If you are looking at UC Berkeley Haas or UCLA Business Econ you have to take a closer look at USC Marshall. They have an extremely strong business undergrad, career center and an active alumni network.

Please do not reply to old threads. Closing.