Best Way to Get From Univ Wisconsin to Univ Indiana?

<p>Coming from Northeast. What is best way to visit both campuses?</p>

<p>This is too general of a question to give you a “best way”. Are you flying? Driving? Do you have to visit Wisconsin then Indiana, or is the reverse OK? Are the dates set already or are they flexible?</p>

<p>I would fly into Madison, rent a car and drive to Bloomington then return the car to Indianapolis and fly out of Indy. It’s about a 7 - 7 1/2 hour drive. Alternatively, you can take a Greyhound from Madison to Bloomington (I would not choose that option), fly from Madison to Indianapolis and take an airport shuttle to Bloomington, or you can take Amtrak from Madison to Indianapolis.</p>

<p>Flying in from Northeast. No dates set up. Can do either one first. Thanks!</p>

<p>On our first visit to Madison from Connecticut we drove. We made it to Madison in 12 hours with multiple drivers. We are spending over $500 for my son to come home for thanksgiving weekend. Good luck</p>

<p>D graduated from Michigan. Same problem with airfares but 24 hours? Ouch.</p>

<p>just seemed like 24 hours!!</p>

<p>Glasses ha ha.</p>

<p>Flying into Madison can be expensive. I’d fly into Indianapolis, rent a car to drive to Bloomington (1 hour 15 minutes away) then drive to Madison. Drive to Milwaukee airport (a little over an hour) return car and fly out of Milwaukee.</p>

<p>Consider flying into Chicago O’Hare and renting a car to travel to both Madison and Bloomington to get the easiest/cheapest direct flights.</p>