Bing Engineering and Comp Sci good?

Got into Rutgers, Penn State, and possibly Binghamton.

Looking to apply for comp sci and engineering.
Ignoring money, which school has a better comp sci and engineering program? By better I meant academically, and how much students really learn at each school. Also which college will help the most for finding a job? Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh since I haven’t heard back from Bing yet, can anyone chance me?
Sat: 1890
Combined 1330
Math 670
Reading 660
Writing 540 (HAH T.T)
Gpa 3.92 weighted

Binghamton is cheaper!! come to bing ayyyy <3

<3

i shall convince you. 1. Penn State and Bing are both very good schools, Penn state is significantly more expensive and will cost about $188,000 to attend for four years, not including other expenses
2. Binghamton has a higher selectivity rate 3.Binghamton has a lot less people, so you have more interaction with your professors 4. Binghamton overall student body is very diverse and full of intelligent people, Penn State is over 70% White dominated 5.Binghamton is much closer to NYC, so you can get higher paying jobs there 6. Binghamton is a much more accepting atmosphere, since Penn State is ranked as one of the most conservative schools
Both are good schools, but Binghamton is much more cost efficient. Money is a huge factor even if you think your parents can pay it all for you. College doesn’t even guarantee you a job anymore. What guarantees a job is your work ethic, internships, and how motivated you are to succeed. Plus you will come out of college with more money to spend on yourself as well, like an apartment. You can also buy a car, have money saved for graduate school, and money for studying abroad!
Love ya <3

Love you too babe

Binghamton Watson is OK. It may not be the most modern or well funded engineering program but it gets the job done, students get a degree and many end up with good jobs. If you’re instate and looking for value, you’re probably better off going to binghamton instead of rutgers or penn state unless there is a specific field of engineering offered at those schools that you cannot study at binghamton.