Binghamton acceptance

Hi I am currently trying to transfer to Binghamton university for sophomore year. My first semester I ended with a 2.9 and this semester they asked for a progress report and I have a 3.6 does anyone know the odds would be for me to be accepted? Thanks

Since you only have one semester in college, it depends on what your high school record and test scores look like. But, I think it’s a good sign that they asked for your midterm grades, they are clearly considering you! My son is in a similar place, he screwed up freshman year and ended with a 2.5. But, in fall – first semester sophomore year – he had a 3.8. Binghamton recently asked for his midterm grades too. Good luck to both of you.

Definitely depends on the program you applied to at Bing, as some are a lot more rigorous to get into than others. I am currently awaiting to hear back for SOM. In my opinion, I’d look at the progress report as a good thing though.

Thanks I applied to Harpur school of arts and sciences which Isn’t as competitive but Ik that Binghamton is a rigorous school

What school are you applying from?

Temple Univeristy in Philadelphia