Binghamton Fall 2017 Transfer

I got it too.

Same and I think everyone gets one if they applied.

Has anyone got into Decker

15 transfers get into Decker School of Nursing

Congratulations on your acceptance to UAlbany. How many days did it take you to hear back from admissions after you completed your application?

I applied to all of my schools at the end of September.
Stony Brook U: Waiting
Binghamton U: Waiting
UAlbany: Heard Last Friday and happy :slight_smile:
University at Buffalo: Waiting. Heard they take forever to get back to you
Utica college: First college I was accepted. My last choice
Penn state: Waiting to hear back, won’t know the answer until I submit my Spring Grades. My top choice

Congratulations again, I applied as a transfer applicant at the end of January but still waiting for one document(EOP verification form) to be sent by my school but it’s taken them longer than usual and have been reminding them for the past two to three weeks but they keep saying the document has to go to different offices before they can send it. Am scared

They asked for a progress report, and I sent it in today. Does anybody know how long it will take to hear back now? The grades i sent in were A,A,A-,B+ anybody know anything?!

No one here knows. They have no idea how long it will take for decisions to be made. And, generally speaking, barring clear cut admits or denies, they don’t know your chances. This forum is good for sharing admit/deny decisions with stats so others can assess where they stand in a general sense. Good luck! Hope you hear back soon.

My portal picture changed. What does that mean? Or is normal?

@NASA2014 what about it changed. I see no change on my portal at this time.

@NASA2014 like on top of where it says “Application Status for…” ? I doubt that means anything but what does your picture look like?

@NASA2014 If you refresh the page it changes automatically

The last of my things that needed by Bing were received on the 27th of Feb, just before the deadline, so I probably got a week or two at least till i hear anything. Hoping I get the opportunity to submit a course progress report. Does anyone know how that works? Is it just that template they have on one of the transfer pages on the site where your teachers just write your letter grade and sign, next to the name of the class it is for ?

Oh yeah, awaiting to hear back for SOM if anyone is on the same boat

When do they notify for fall 2017? Applying for chemistry

Good question. I would assume depending on certain programs and when they got all of the things they needed from you, the sooner.

Rejected as a transfer student. GPA was 2.60. weird that they didn’t ask for my spring grades. Oh well, at least I got accepted to Albany. Waiting for Penn State (top choice) won’t hear back until May. Good luck everyone

@NASA2014 sorry to hear that. Did you get an email? Or did u just check online and see?

Got an email around 5:15 when I was driving back form from Utica!