Binghamton University Class of 2020 Decisions

@Shelly215 @kingwillis_23 same here, no response from bing yet

Yea it’s ridiculous @Collegerun

Damn, taking so long @Collegerun Idk, I might consider binghamton for grad school who knows @kingwillis_23

Did anyone hear back yet? I still have not heard anything yet, is that a bad sign?

@Collegerun I emailed them yesterday and they got back to me today that they’re still making decisions and they are done on a rolling basis. Also they said to check your status checker since that is where we will be able to find out

I still haven’t received an answer smh @dfurgal96

@kingwillis_23 You applied through Regular Decision or EOP?

Regular decision @Hamlin

I got accepted to Binghamton today @Shelly215 @Hamlin @dfurgal96

Congrats!!! @kingwillis_23

@kingwillis_23 did you receive your financial packet from stony

Thank you and no not yet I don’t know why they are taking long to send it but I’m probably not going there @Shelly215

@kingwillis_23 Hey congrats on getting in!!! Where did you see you got accepted?

They sent me an email saying to check my status checker and that’s where I found out @dfurgal96

@kingwillis_23 Okay thanks! My status checker still hasn’t updated

Was just accepted into the decker school of nursing off the wait listed. Was deffered during the winter, wait listed for reg and was then offered admission
Stats:
92.2 unweighted GPA
29 ACT
Lots of Ap/enriched classes
Participation in a well know and prestigious medial careers program for all of senior year- 240 hours of direct pt. care
Strong EC, essays, and recs
There was 1260 applications for about 40 spots. They said that being a freshman worked in my favor. Don’t know how I got in

@kingwillis_23 @So, decide where you’re going yet?

Yea I already enrolled at Binghamton @Hamlin

Accepted off waitlist. I think I’ll be joining you. Next week we’ll see. Congratulations to everyone that was accepted!