Black-out blinds/curtains

<p>Any suggestions for black-out blinds or curtains for Ridgecrest East? What can and cannot be mounted? best options, etc</p>

<p>i think you have to use a tension rod.</p>

<p>Eclipse curtains work well…there are 3 different “levels”…available at Target, Penneys, WalMart, and many other places.</p>

<p>I bought some at BBB - “sound asleep” brand for $24.98 before coupon-</p>

<p>BBB curtains > Walmart curtains. Big difference in quality even when buying the same brand.</p>

<p>I saw some at Lowe’s today that were quite nice. $14.98 per panel. Is the 63" length panel ok for the windows in Ridgecrest South?</p>

<p>I bought the curtains at Amazon (solid grommet by Best Home fashions – No LINER needed - this is curtain/liner combo in one piece of fabric) approx $45-$55-- really soft and works great – they are sold in 2 panels. One panel is enough to do a bedroom window, so perhaps you can split with another suitemate.</p>

<p>The Amazon curtains are very soft. We also have them in our house and really love the quality.</p>

<p>We are buying the tension rods from BBB.</p>

<p>Does anyone have any idea what the measurements are for windows in Tutwiler? I’m wondering what they are and if they’re the same for each room.</p>

<p>Disregard - I just found the measurements for Tutwiler windows on the housing website - 45" high by 65" wide. It’s amazing what I can learn when I search for the answer…</p>

<p>TNandBAMAMom, if you call our main housing number 205-348-6676, they can give you any measurement you would ever want for Tutwiler!</p>

<p>Thanks! That’s good to know!</p>