Books

<p>Situation
I force added 1206 into my schedule so now i have 9:10-1:10 on mondays and wednesdays and on friday 9:10-2:10. I have 15 minutes apart from each class. The problem is I can't carry all my books with me so I'm confused what I should do. My first class is Foundation of Physics with Chang where I have this monster book. Second class is Econ with Trost, third with math calculus with a huge book, and finally US history with two small books. I can't carry all this crap around.</p>

<p>Questions
1. Has anyone taken Physics with Chang and do you need to bring the text book?
2. Do I need my textbook for math 1206 with SAVEL'EV</p>

<p>I don't THINK you have to take it to Chang, but it's been over a year so I'm not sure. He's the best physics professor by far, by the way. You got lucky. You probably don't have to take your calc book either.</p>

<p>oh thats awesome. yeah i looked up on ratemyprofessor.com and saw he was the best so i took the morning class to get him.</p>

<p>Want to get a jump on reading for the semester. What is the best place to get text books if you don’t use the bookstore? I would like to order them online.</p>

<p>What CRN is your Physics class? I do not see Chang listed unless I am missing it.</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Booboo96 - you are reading a topic from 2008!!! Chang is currently NOT teaching physics</p>

<p>Now that makes sense…thought he had stopped. Just noticed the most recent post date not the start…thanks much.</p>