Brown Class of 2027 Official Thread

Same for us for Brown. Harvard still complete.
Don’t think Slate is any indicative but who knows

3 Likes

what date does it say last updated?

and time?

same…

What do y’all have left in the portal? For us it’s the upload materials, “your information “, and the applicant portal tools where you could update your email…

2 Likes

Yep, same 3 sections for us

2 Likes

I guess slate.org is some common platform to see all your college admissions status? Never used it.

What does it mean if my student did not receive this email in 23 March? He checked portal earlier md it said all was complete

this email was sent to the counselors, not the applicants

Same here it now says decided in slate. There is no banner for me as I enter Brown portal.

2 Likes

Please see the information below , this is from Brown website. IF brown does not request an IDOC it doesn’t mean anything for your admission—

• Brown does not require an IDOC packet from every family.
  • If you do not receive a request from IDOC, that means the Office of Financial Aid has enough information to provide an estimated financial aid award at the time of admission.
1 Like

Mine is still on complete.

1 Like

The banner does not mean anything, at least I don’t think. People who were rejected had it

1 Like

Do you guys think they use the Brown video portfolio to assess student attractiveness?

2 Likes

Lmao. Were you on the Georgetown thread too?

out of all the comments on this thread, this one is the funniest lol

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: that would be so mean!

1 Like

udd

That sounds adorable! I hope all your children and pets get in.

1 Like

You can use the button under your comment that looks a piece of paper with a pen. It lets you edit within a certain time frame but never delete the post entirely. You have to leave a few characters left in the comment.

1 Like