Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

i applied for public health(in state), just checked the portal and nothing has changed. is this bad??

Same with me. Please let me know what people say. Do acceptances come before rejections? Very nervous

Son just got done w/ practice and checked his portal…he got accepted to I believe Sociology or Communications (pre-law.) For those still waiting, none of his high stat friends have heard their decisions yet, either. In State, CSU gpa is 3.95 w/ SAT of 1420 and we did not know to fill out the 8th grade stuff. Maintain confidence and hope…Good luck all.

Links are not allowed go to reddit and look up applying for colleges subreddit and go to the post that says decisions megathread and find Cal SLO

Accepted!!
Major: Music
SAT: 1280
GPA: 3.5
In State

SATs and GPA are low by Cal Poly standards, but he has a ton of music related experience and awards ie drum major, John Philip Sousa award, multiple instruments and programs, etc. So proud!

DS Accepted!

Biological Sciences
OOS, WA state
3.96 UW, Cal GPA: 4.29 W
ACT 35

if you dont get accepted today then dont hold your breath on this school

They really did a fake out this year, releasing the OOS and in-state together!

Accepted for Construction Management
3.48 CSU GPA
1150 SAT
Local Student
MCA 4328

Son accepted Ag Business
3.7 weighted and 32 ACT

Me times two. Both of my twins applied. One just got in!

How long will they be releasing admissions? Should I worry if I have no notifications yet?

Do the applicant’s get an email to check their portal or they have to keep hovering the portal?

yes very worried

Son accepted to Mechanical Engineering
In State (So Cal)
I‘ll post his stats on the other thread

My CSU GPA is 4.0 and SAT is 1400. I applied for Business Administration. My portal has not had any updates yet. Does that mean I have no hope? I am in S Cal.

Accepted at 5pm for Business Administration
OOS (WA)
CSU GPA: 4.36
SAT 1390

Accepted at 5 pm for Computer Science
OOS (WA)
CSU GPA: 4.3
SAT 1450
Haven’t received email, saw it on portal.

DD accepted around 5pm tonight
In state
Good luck everyone!

Political Science
33 ACT
4.2 GPA (Weighted)
No email - just updated portal

DS didn’t get an email, just signed in to portal to find out. Best of luck!