**Cal Poly SLO STATS ONLY Freshman Class of 2025**

Admission Decision: Rejected
Intended major: Public Health
SLO GPA: (9-11th grades for the a-g courses with an 8 semester Honors point Cap): 4.18
In-state/OOS/International: In-State
Local/Non-local: Non-Local
Accepted to: UCLA, UCI, UCSB, UCSD, UCSC, UCD, and SDSU

Admission decision: Rejected
Both parents SLO alumni
4.43 GPA 4.56 weighted
In-state
Tons of AP, college courses, varsity sports 4 years, leadership Ca Scholarship Federation, NHS & Key Club, Global Environmental Leadership program
Accepted to Emory, so whatevs Cal Poly :joy:

1 Like

Admission Decision: Accepted from an Appeal today
Major: Materials Engineering
GPA: 3.95 SLO, 4.4 weighted
In-state/OOS/International: In State
Local/Non-local: Non-local
HS course rigor: 7 APs, 5 college courses, around 10 or so Pre-AP
EC’s and major related job: Max EC hours and major related job

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

Son’s info:
Decision: Waitlisted, got app under review in portal til mid March.
Major: Bio Sci
GPA: 3.88/4.54 full w
In-state/NorCal but not local
Classes: 12 APs
Activities: Volunteer, school clubs & leadership, part-time job, internships, 4-yr varsity, club sports.
Accepted: Berkeley, UCSD, UCSB, UCD, UCI, Brown
WL: UCLA
Rejected: Harvard, Yale, UPenn, Vandy, USC, JHU

Update as of 4/8 I got accepted off of the waitlist!!

3 Likes

Hi AnnaEpp-

It was awesome they were all accepted to AG. Do you know exactly what majors they got into? Thanks in advance for any info of the AG college at Cal Poly.

Hi, my kid also is applying for ARCH major at Cal Poly. Where and how do you add the UCLA summer program to your CSU application? I cannot find anywhere to put this in. Please advise, thanks!

You do not list individual EC’s or summer academic programs on the CSU application. For Cal Poly SLO specifically you would only list the hours involved on the activity.

Closing discussion to make room for the 2026 Stats only Thread.