Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

Patiently waiting for bus admin transfer decision… this is PAIN!

Kid got in for Interdisciplinary Studies. 3.93 GPA. Zero leadership. Part time work in fast food so not major related. Golden four complete: AAAB, his only B ever.

Going to SDSU instead, so hopefully this will open up a spot for someone on the WL to get accepted.

Congrats to all the admits.

Y’all here on this board have kept me sane during this chaotic admissions season. Thank you for tha. :heart:

6 Likes

Slow Down :joy:

The portal takes some time (1 day to few days) to be updated & then an “Accept” button will appear right next to your “Congratulations, you have been selected.” You won’t see it yet.
However, you have until May 1st to accept the offer.

3 Likes

Lol, I was asleep in the sun by the pool. Woke up & checked this forum on my phone and had son check is portal. Was waiting to hear you got accepted too!!

2 Likes

I don’t see the View my Financial Aid yet on the banner. wonder why

I need them to update this like yesterday I wanna commit right now !

3 Likes

We need to find out what time Housing Portal opens on April 6th.

1 Like

no decision yet… business admin in state transfer, bad news I assume

1 Like

I haven’t gotten anything for bus admin yet :frowning:

Admitted
Mechancal Engineering
3.84 GPA
Golden 4: A, A, A, In Progress
Required: all complete except 1 in progress Spring 2022
Desired: Completed
111 units completed
Local: No, but in state CA
EC: 11-15, Leadership: yes
Work: 21+ hrs/week, related to major.

3 Likes

bro when i tell you im literally so ready for this!! i called cp housing this morning she said it drops early on april 6

1 Like

Portal does maintenance every Wednesday at 8PM.
However, it may update nightly regarding acceptances.

I’m lightheaded, SLO is my dream school

2 Likes

Omg CONGRATS TO US ALL

1 Like

No fin aid info yet (including scholarship stuff). This is normal right?

1 Like

Don’t assume. Only a small % have heard. WGMI

1 Like

I just spoke to admissions and they said that admissions just started rolling out and they are not finished yet, no need to panic if you haven’t received a decision yet.

9 Likes

Everyone —

Do not wait until May 1st to accept if you want on-campus housing.
Housing apps start April 6th & you are required to Accept before you can apply for on-campus housing.

There is no-charge for Accepting, therefore it’s best to accept & if you decide to go somewhere else, you won’t lose any money.

4 Likes

Perfectly normal - I mentioned above that Financial Aid will not appear until 1-4 days after Acceptance. Keep checking the portal daily for Financial Aid.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks so much!

1 Like